Refunds for registration fees may be given if your cancellation request is received no later than Monday, April 20, 2015 at 6 p.m. EST. However a $50.00 fee will be applied to ALL cancellations. No refunds will be given after Monday, April 20, 2015.
Substitution of an un-registered attendee for one who is registered, but unable to attend, is accepted at any time with no penalty, as long as the substitution (name change) takes place at the same time as the cancellation. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with your cancellation request or to make a name change substitution.
Attendees are responsible for cancelling hotel reservations directly with the hotel to avoid charges.
Where will 2015 Global Skillsoft Perspectives be held?
Global Skillsoft Perspectives will be held at the Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando, FL. Click here
for hotel information.
Why should I attend Global Skillsoft Perspectives?
Global Skillsoft Perspectives brings learning professionals together from business, government and education to share and discuss how learning drives performance and delivers business value for their organizations. Attendees will experience:
- Content that addresses learning and performance solutions that have helped Skillsoft customers to develop job-aligned skills and competencies that are most critical to their business results.
- Unparalleled exposure to enhancements for user experience in the age of social and mobile.
- Networking with learning professionals from business, government and education sectors from around the world.
- An opportunity to hear best practices and successes from their peers during learning sessions and workshops.
- A hands-on learning experience with labs and courses.
- Actionable information and materials they can use immediately.
What do previous attendees say about Skillsoft Perspectives?
The 2014 Global Skillsoft Perspective attendee survey results indicates that:
- 95% would recommend Perspectives to a colleague.
- 99% believe the blend of information delivered by clients, industry experts and Skillsoft team members offered them unique, valuable industry perspectives.
- 88% said Perspectives had a significant impact on networking with their peers and raising their profile in the elearning industry.
- 97% learned practices, models and examples at Skillsoft Perspectives that will help them avoid potential land mines as elearning is implemented.